The Renault Kangoo is converted by Bierman WAV for transporting 1 wheelchair passenger. Dependend on the size of the wheelchair(passenger), there will be place for max. 4 additional passengers (including driver).
Types of conversion
The Renault Kangoo is available in 2 different types of conversions:
- Lowered floor complete
- Exhaust modification (stainless steel)
- New fueltank
- Remount middle part of bumper
- Remount original rear 3 seater
- Two-part long ramp
- 4-point Q-Straint tiedown (ISO 10542) with 3-pointbelt
- Same as Basic-conversion, see above
- Two-part long ramp to be replaced by one-part short ramp
- Airsuspension lowering system
Dependend on the size of the wheelchair(passenger) the following seat-positions are possible:
All our conversions do have 3 years (or 150.000 km) of warranty. As this conversion complies with EWVTCA the standard factory approval of Renault will be maintained.
The Bierman WAV conversion complies to the European Whole Vehicle Type Approval (EWVTCA). This includes type approval of Renault. Because of these approvals it won't be a problem to officially register the conversion in your country.