The Mercedes-Benz Citan is converted by Bierman WAV for transporting 1 wheelchair passenger. Dependend on the size of the wheelchair(passenger), there will be place for max. 4 additional passengers (including driver).
Types of conversion
The Mercedes-Benz Citan is available in 2 different types of conversions:
- Lowered floor complete
- Exhaust modification (stainless steel)
- New fueltank
- Remount middle part of bumper
- Remount original rear 3 seater
- Two-part long ramp
- 4-point Q-Straint tiedown (ISO 10542) with 3-pointbelt
- Same as Basic-conversion, see above
- Two-part long ramp to be replaced by one-part short ramp
- Airsuspension lowering system
Dependend on the size of the wheelchair(passenger) the following seat-positions are possible:
All our conversions do have 3 years (or 150.000 km) of warranty. As this conversion complies with EWVTCA the standard factory approval of Mercedes-Benz will be maintained.
The Bierman WAV conversion complies to the European Whole Vehicle Type Approval (EWVTCA). This includes type approval of Mercedes-Benz. Because of these approvals it won't be a problem to officially register the conversion in your country.